What is CI-CMS

CI-CMS is a Codeigniter Content Managment System. This is a combination of my primary concept of how to create a CMS and the ease from Codeigniter. I already created a personal CMS called Solaitra, that I use in many sites now (around 50), and I just want to transport that in CI framework.
Solaitra is a very easy modular CMS, it has many modules such as pages, news, forum, gallery, downloads, quotes, guestbook etc. I just need to port those modules to work in CI and the result will be CI-CMS.

lunedì 27 luglio 2009

A photo gallery module

I've just finished the photo album module. You can set storage as local host or flickr. You can also create other type of storage by hacking the code.
To download, Go to the download-page

7 commenti:

Business Catalyst CMS ha detto...

Thanks for sharing bro!

Anonimo ha detto...

Helpful post, thanks. When I was wondering what's cms? I found some great info on that website.

Betty Miller ha detto...

Great technology post, thanks. I found that audio installations were easier than I thought!

stacy ha detto...

Sweet ideas! Thanks for posting. When I was looking for new kitchen cabinets I went with these guys. Great prices and selection.

Adobe business catalyst ha detto...

Thanks for sharing bro!

Dallas ha detto...

Thanks for the post. Technology can be hard to utilize but, if you need to find website design orange county ca then help is out there.

Omega softwares ha detto...

Thank you sir for sharing with us !!

CMS Website Design | CMS Website Developer | CMS website development company