What is CI-CMS

CI-CMS is a Codeigniter Content Managment System. This is a combination of my primary concept of how to create a CMS and the ease from Codeigniter. I already created a personal CMS called Solaitra, that I use in many sites now (around 50), and I just want to transport that in CI framework.
Solaitra is a very easy modular CMS, it has many modules such as pages, news, forum, gallery, downloads, quotes, guestbook etc. I just need to port those modules to work in CI and the result will be CI-CMS.

martedì 3 giugno 2008

Gettext problem

Gettext doesn't load when I put the locale files in each modules and load them at once in the Locale library. Even if I set the domains nothing shows up. So I had to put a unique locale file in app/locale for each language.

That is on rev. 25

2 commenti:

Trương Chương Dương ha detto...

I just make a library which can auto load the po file, change languages and translate all text between {t} and {/t} in the view, I posted here in case some one want to use it instead calling the gettext function in the view:

http://www.chuongduong.net/page/15/codeigniter-gettext-with-smarty-or-parser-template-without-php-code-in-view.html

Unknown ha detto...

Good post!

CMS Website Design | CMS Website Developer | CMS website development company